Subject: re: Bug [ 622799 ] Solid drive light, music stops playing

re: Bug [ 622799 ] Solid drive light, music stops playing

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:33:15 -0000 (GMT)

Just read this back, and realised I had attached the wrong patch file,
which has an additional line in the wrong place :-(

The added line which says
queue_post(&mpeg_queue, MPEG_NEED_DATA, 0);

needs to be added to the first branch of the if (len < 0) line, after
the DEBUGF() line, not in the later branch as posted. Basically, if we
get read() < 0, we need to queue another request for mpeg data.

Sorry for the confusion!

Mike Holden