Subject: RE: RE: Idea on F3 toogle key

RE: RE: Idea on F3 toogle key

From: Kevin Wimberly <kwimberly_at_fcsl.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:39:42 -0500

>>My guess: no

>>We need lots of help with things like this...

I guess it's hard to document when things change so much. Once 2.0 is gold,
I would be happy to assist with documentation - either writing it or
converting/formatting it to PDF or HTML (internal bookmarking, etc...)

Perhaps a thread could be started where people just post all of the new
features - start to compile a list of updates and additions. A thread might
get buried, so maybe a new page on the site where people can add to a
database or something. Once the new feature list is pretty complete, then
we would just sort them into categories based on location/screen, etc... and
start reworking the docs.