Subject: Re: What do you think of this?

Re: What do you think of this?

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:35:55 +0100

Joaquim Carvalho wrote:
> A rewritten version won't be legal either because Atari has patented
> the game concept.

Really? I searched USPTO but found nothing. Do you have any links to more information about this?

> Most people who want to play Asteroids on the jukebox would have
> the ROM file already.

Actually, I think *every* rockbox user would want to play Asteroids if we gave them the chance. :-)

But the issue is hypothetic. If you feel an emulator is the best (and, important, most fun) solution then that's what you should do.

--
Björn