Subject: Re: documentation

Re: documentation

From: Alexandre Belloni <abelloni_at_nerim.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:05:12 +0100

Eric Linenberg wrote:

>I would like to put emphasis on lots. We need a VERY descriptive
>manual. (html doc pdf txt). There is so much currently missing from
>the manual (or could be better explained)

I agree that rockbox needs a good and exhaustive documentation.
I've tried it for the first time a month ago and I remember I could'nt
find how
to rename a file. So, I started to write some documentation in latex format
(in order to output PDF and HTML) I've been a little busy since I started to
write it so it isn't finished yet.
I will finish it and post it soon so you could tell me what features are
missing
in this documentation.

Alex