Subject: RE: RE: Idea on F3 toogle key
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-02-27

Kevin Wimberly said:
> I get the feeling that there are lots of little undocumented features
> like this. Will the 2.0 documentation detail all of the available
> features? It's such a robust code - there's so many cool tricks!

Well actually this one's already documented, and has been for a while.
It's the second item on this page:,
which is the directory browser screen in the user manual, from the
documentation page.

I agree with the sentiments that we need to be thinking about the
documentation for 2.0. I'm not too hot on writing documentation, but I am
quite good at proof-reading, and my grammar, punctuation and spelling
aren't too bad (in English, my Swedish isn't too hot!)!

Mike Holden