Subject: Re: logging patch - find never used dirs

Re: logging patch - find never used dirs

From: Brian King <brking_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:51:01 -0600

I've wanted a feature like this for a while, but one thing I would like
to see added is to somehow log what songs were skipped due to pushing
the next track button. I would then use this information to potentially
exclude these files from my playlists in the future.

-Brian

--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...