Subject: Re[2]: logging patch - find never used dirs

Re[2]: logging patch - find never used dirs

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:09:23 -0500

The empeg car player has a feature like this. There is a database
(text file) and it gives some great play modes

it keeps track of:
songs skipped
songs not skipped
number of times played
date song was put onto player

and it has playmodes like:
play most skipped songs
play least skipped songs
play least played songs
play most played songs
play newest songs
play oldest songs

you end up using some of these playmodes way more then you would have
ever thought!

-eric