Subject: Re: Documentation

Re: Documentation

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:33:42 +0100

Alexandre Belloni <abelloni_at_nerim.net> writes:

> You could grab it at http://piout.net/Rockbox.pdf source is
> http://piout.net/Rockbox.tex

Good job!

> Does it matter if I use A4 format ? (as I'm french ..)

I'd say it will be trivial to produce a US letter version, since the
source is (La)TeX.

> Should I cover Windows driver installation ? I thought I shouldn't
> because it is explained in the archos manual.

Yes, I think it's okay to refer to the Archos manual for that. Every
owner should have one, or they can download it from the Archos site.

***

If I may do a suggestion: would it improve readability if you split
the buttons-column in two columns: one for the player and one for the
recorder?
Even nicer would be to have button images...

-- Johan