Subject: Re: . CFG Extension

Re: . CFG Extension

From: Roy Horton <roy_at_spiderdesigns.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:07:04 -0600

I would be interested in looking at this and trying it out...!

Roy - St. Louis, MO USA
--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 03/06/2003
On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:23:54 -0000, Mark's E-Mail Address wrote:
Bandit wrote:
> Dario Carluccio wrote:
>> Hello Rockboxers,
>>
>> as the .cfg loader is working fine. Would'nt it be nice to have
the
>> possibility to save the actual configuration in such a file direct
>> from a RockBox menue?
HI,
I know it's a bit trivial, but to get back into programming after a
substantial break I was looking for a simple windows application to
write, and I am 60% through a Windows front end for .cfg files.  The
advantages are that I don't need to keep checking what options are
allowed and I can see related items together on screen ie all display
options, all power save options, all recording settings.
 It's in Visual Basic 6 and obviously for windows only, and is purely
being written for my own use, but if anyone else is interested - drop
me a line...
 Bandit