Subject: Re: 2.0 Feature Freeze (mk II)

Re: 2.0 Feature Freeze (mk II)

From: Alexandre Belloni <abelloni_at_nerim.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:49:03 +0100

Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> Freeze time again. Linus committed the awaited recording changes yesterday, so we now have all the code needed for the 2.0 release.

Just to be sure :

I have a bug, the displayed Total Track Time of a mp3 recorded with
the archos is wrong (the file is still played and have data after this
time is elapsed). I'm using CVS-030308.

Is this corrected ?

Alex

PS: this is off-topic but how resistant is a HD, I mean can we really
run and "shake" it without damaging it ?