Subject: Re: Read errors

Re: Read errors

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:05:53 -0500 (EST)

Just my two bits..

If you are going to use a function, you should understand what it accepts
as arguements and returns as a result. In the end, it is your
responsibility to make the code readable/usable.

I don't feel putting unneeded restrictions helps where one could read the
code itself to understand what is happening.

/Adi