Subject: Building on Win32

Building on Win32

From: Philip Storry <phil_at_philipstorry.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:43:24 +0000

Hello Rockbox People,

  I'm trying to build Rockbox on Win32. I already have cygwin
  installed, and running fine. I toddled off to download GNUSH v2.03,
  but can't find it at the link provided.

  The only v2.03 that's there is GNUH8 - which I'm fairly certain is
  not the processor architecture I'm looking for. (But hey, I could be
  wrong.)

  Does anyone have a copy of the old v2.03 of GNUSH, Win32 for ELF? Or
  know where I can get one?

--
Best regards,
 Philip                          mailto:phil_at_philipstorry.net