Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Updated Bookmark Patch - 2003-03-17
Updated Bookmark Patch - 2003-03-17
From: Benjamin <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:59:18 -0800
Here's my latest functional code. Note the changes below.
**********Changes in build 2003-03-17*********
01. Autobookmarks now function slightly differently. Previously,
the first bookmark in a bookmark file was reserved for
autobookmarks. This is no longer the case. Now the
auto-bookmark code acts more as a reminder to the user that
they may want to bookmark when they exit (or it can do it
automatically). If an auto-bookmark occurs, the bookmark
will be inserted at the beginning of the .bmark file just
like a normal bookmark (see next change). Auto-load will
work the same.
02. Bookmarks are now stored with the most recent bookmark first.
If a new bookmark is added to a .bmark file that has reached
MAX_BOOKMARKS, the oldest bookmark will be removed.
03. Removed some un-necessary stack usage.
04. Bookmark settings are now saved when saving the Rockbox
configuration to a file.
05. Bookmark settings can now be loaded from a cfg file.
06. Made sure that all lines are below 80 chars in length.
07. Removed define that was no longer used.
08. Updated comments.
09. Editorial changes to the bookmark.txt file.
10. Updated to 2003-03-17 CVS
You can download a compiled version at:
And a patch has been submitted to sourceforge.
As always, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs,
send me a note at:
rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com.
Received on 2003-03-17
Page was last modified "Sat May 23 08:12:40 2020" The Rockbox Crew