Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Archos on CeBit 2003

Re: Archos on CeBit 2003

From: Dario Carluccio <rockbox_list_at_carluccio.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:55:45 +0100

Hello Daniel, Hello Rockboxers,

> And what did he say when you showed him your unit running the bounce demo?

unfortunately i have compiled my Recoder without Demos and Games.

So I could only demonstrate the 8MB Mod and the different Fonts.

But the Sales Manager was very interested.

They are installing Jukeboxes in the Police Cars of the City of
Düsseldorf. So the jukebox records all the Speech in the car over one
Week. Archos has patched the own firmware to generate a new file every
hour. The are still in the beta Testing phase, but they will sell this
to all Police Cars in the City of Düsseldorf, when it works fine.

bye
   Dario

--
NO SIG