Subject: Re: Minor FAQ errors

Re: Minor FAQ errors

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:19:07 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the heads up :)

> Item 62 has a final bit that says "(see question #62)". I suspect this
> should be referring to the previous question #61, otherwise we get a
> recursive FAQ, which could confuse some of our more "intellectually
> challenged" visitors!
Hehhe Fixed

> Item 18 is the same, and should refer to item 17.
See my previous answer :)

>Item 65. "Will Rockbox work on _ANY_ of Archos' other units?"
Fixed

> Item 9. Font goes screwy on line 2!
Should be fixed. The website display may be off, but the doc itself is
okay.

> Item 16. "Faster scroll speed" indenting level.
This seems okay on the website and in the doc itself.

>Items 61 and 62. Mangled URL references with the # symbol in them. The #
>part is not part of the URL, so the browser doesn't use them.
They are part of the URL. Thats a prob with the script. I think I have
this fixed.

Thanks,

Rob

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"Richard hesitated at the bottom of the stairs and peered upward into the
 surrounding gloom. Too many little agonies to remember of that fateful
 night so long ago. To the boyscout he had been, and the man he now was,
 only preparation mattered. A defibrulator in one hand and a live chicken in
 the other he put one foot on the bottom stair and made his way up.
 Now they would all pay!"
        - Random fortune from www.thinkgeek.com