Subject: RE: Re[2]: another 8MB upgrade success story

RE: Re[2]: another 8MB upgrade success story

From: Justin Heiner <jheiner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:57:02 -0700

If it's good *solid* code, and the benefits of it outweigh the downside, then I would assume that it would be demoticratically discussed by the rockbox community and ultimately decided by Bjorn, no matter which way the votes go. :-)

About developing it by a non-primary developer, I would say that it has more to do with the quality of the code than the status of the developer.

-Justin