Subject: Code reference?

Code reference?

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:38:19 -0500

Is there any comprehensive reference for rockbox code, or any "how-to"s? beyond those in rockbox/docs in CVS?

Foe example, I want to add a persistant setting that affects the directory listing. Perusing the code and guessing at what filenames meants, I was able to figure out that I want to modify tree.c:showfileline for the output. To find out how to persist settings, can I do anything other than skim the code?--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!