Subject: Re: minor bug in ROLO loader

Re: minor bug in ROLO loader

From: Jerry Van Baren <gerald.vanbaren_at_smiths-aerospace.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:58:00 -0500

My deduction based on a similar experience is that the firmware does a 10
character compare for "ajbrec.ajz" so files with trailing characters ("
2003-01-14" in this example) are "successful" matches.

gvb

At 03:08 PM 3/24/2003 -0500, bjorn_at_haxx.se wrote:
>Holger Lembke wrote:
> > Rolo loads the file "ajbrec.ajz 2003-01-14" instead of "ajbrec.ajz".
>
>How do you trick ROLO into loading a file that doesn't end in ".ajz"?
>
>Or do you mean the Archos firmware loads the wrong file?
>
>--
>Björn

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
be legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. This e-mail and its files are intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and their content
is the property of Smiths Aerospace. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the e-mail
administrator at postmaster_at_si.com and then delete this e-mail, its
files and any copies.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of known computer viruses.