Subject: Re: "news on the rockbox front" ?

Re: "news on the rockbox front" ?

From: 4phun Alert ²ºº³ <jw_at_smyrnacable.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:13:25 -0500

I agree. I am about to dump Rockbox simply because there is no documentation
for the things I know it will do. I am tired of fumbling around trying to
remember what is necessary to accomplish simple tasks when I need to record
a meeting or to play an audio book I ripped from a collection of CD's
using MusicMatch. I know it does certain displays but it is hit or miss in
toggling to them.

I often end up loading the orginal firmware since I know how that works!

Vic
ki4je