Subject: Re: Rockbox Documentation and UI compared to ORGINAL FIRMWARE

Re: Rockbox Documentation and UI compared to ORGINAL FIRMWARE

From: Filip <fille_at_nibewege.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:55:50 +0100

ye , one has to be careful not to end up with a massive slow and unclear
program .. when people start asking for a rockbox Lite version you guys
went too far ;)

btw this build of 20030321 bugs as hell ..
when i try to play a playlist (of 900 songs , allover the disk) it stops
playing sound at the end of each song (the moment where it starts dealing
with the next song , i guess)
and i mentioned the recording panic in an earlier mail too

btw , on the site it is said to be normal that daily builds contain errors
. is it necessary to report about errors init like i described ? or are
those unnecessary actions as you already know all these things ?

cheers

fille.