Subject: mp3-editor?

mp3-editor?

From: Jörg C. Pochmann <jcpochmann_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:05:33 +0100

Hi out there!
Thought, this was not discussed before.
I'm just starting to do some recordings with my jukebox.

Now I want to cut the takes on my windows system. I used to do wav-recordings with
my Notebook, cutting with wav-editors. But now there are mp3s.
Where is the good or free program which can do the cutting job on mp3s?
Maybe with time-stretching ability.
Or is there no loss of quality when I manualy convert mp3>wav>cut>(stretch,
normalize)>mp3 since an mp3-editor perhaps does this automatically?

Besten Gruß
<jcp>!