Subject: RE: mp3-editor and some basic questions

RE: mp3-editor and some basic questions

From: Crouch, Kevin L - CONT - JW933C <crouch_at_jwfc.jfcom.mil>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:18:11 -0500

Totally agree. To whoever it was that reccommended MP3 DirectCut - thanks so
much! What a great freeware MP3 splitter.

I just loaded Rockbox for the first time, so forgive me if these questions
are basic. To me these features are necessary to warrant switching from the
Archos OS.
        While playing a song, can I browse other files and directories?

        Can I delete/move/rename files?

        Can I setup the WPS to show only the ID Tags I want? I'd like to
make room for bigger meters or leave the status bar up all the time.

Thanks, you guys are brilliant!
Kevin

Last note, not critical - For Tetris, using the Play/Pause key for flipping
blocks entangles my thumbs. Could you use the On or Off key instead?.