Subject: Re: problems copying over many files

Re: problems copying over many files

From: Brian King <brking_at_charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:37:48 -0600

I had a simliar problem except mine was a bigger problem. Occasionally
when this happened to me I would have writes to the archos start timing
out in the scsi layer, they would try to send aborts and I would
sometimes end up with the cp or rsync task hung completely. Since I
switched to mount the filesystem in synchronous mode life has been much
better.

-Brian