Subject: Re: Re[2]: Archos fm recorder-recording features

Re: Re[2]: Archos fm recorder-recording features

From: BoD <blubek_at_icominfo.fr>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:19:22 +0200

Ok I'm sorry I have to say this : my unit (ajbr 20) started to be defective
after a year of use. Basically it reboots or just turns off randomly and
frequently. It happens in the middle of a song (no particular reason), or
when I press a key. It's not a software problem as I have the same behaviour
with the original firmware. I first tought it was the batteries, so I bought
new ones (1800mA), but it did not change anything. The problem is that it
takes like 10 seconds to boot, so when you're trying to listen to your
favourite album and you have these 10sec blanks it's very annoying :)
Anyway I don't know what I can do now that the warranty is gone of course, I
think I'll just throw it :(((

So: No, I can't say I'm really satisfied :)

BoD