Subject: Re: For a patch, what file name format do you use?

Re: For a patch, what file name format do you use?

From: Chris Hoekstra <chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:18:15 -0600

I do NOT use id3 tags, so my filenames must be correct. I find id3 tags
are often incorrect when obtaining music outside of my control, so I
have sworn them off.

Here is the format I use for music:
Artist - songname.mp3
Turntablerocker - No Melody.mp3

Here is the format I use for audio books (since they need to be in the
right order):
Author - Bookname - x of n.mp3
Carl Sagan - Contact - 1 of 8.mp3

Hope this feedback helps,