Subject: Re: Praise + What does Archos think of this?

Re: Praise + What does Archos think of this?

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 15:37:37 -0500 (EST)

Has this been confirmed?

I know it was a rumor at one point, but I wasn't sure if it was finalized.

/Adi

archos are now including rockbox with the
player/studio
 cdrom.

+-- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --+
| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"Man is a feeling creature, and because of it the greatest in
 the universe. He learned too late for himself that men have to find
 their own way, to make their own mistakes. There can't be any gift of
 perfection from outside ourselves. When men seek such perfection they
 find only death, fire, loss, disillusionment and the end of everything
 that's gone forward. Men have always sought an end to our misery but it
 can't be given, it has to be achieved. There is hope, but it has to
 come from inside, from Man himself."
        - Paul Nelson, It Conquered the World