Subject: RE: Crash

RE: Crash

From: Gerald Clark <gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:47:01 -0500

The recorder runs off the batteries, not the power supply.
The stock power supply suppplies less current than thee drive consumes.
This mean that you run out of power.
I use the Radio Shack regulated supply.
This keeps up well enough to do full backup and restore operations with USB 2.
RockBOX is not involved with the USB transfer, but I boot the Archos with the cable plugged in for long transfers because the Archos charging algorithym im more agressive ( or was