Subject: Re: Random numbers et al

Re: Random numbers et al

From: Vladimir Pantelic <pan_at_nt.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:39:18 +0200

Blue Chip wrote:

> ...ccooowelll, is the full info online anywhere? For a start "how
> much?" <:-)))
> Again, my 'newbie' apologies, I was unaware that you could upgrade the
> DSP in these little babies

No, you cannot. I was not referring to the JBR but to the industry
in general. On the JBR you have to stick with the CPU that you have.

> One is left only to presume that assembler was not his strong point ;)

Yes, maybe not - but teaching him good assembler was not our goal.

Regards,

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Pantelic                  |  pan_at_nt.tu-darmstadt.de
Institut fuer Nachrichtentechnik   |  Voice: +49-6151-162569