Subject: Re: Resume

Re: Resume

From: Brian Wolven <Brian.Wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:10:38 -0400

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Michael O'Quinn wrote:
>> If it would at least
>> not resume when the playlist runs out, it would be a big improvement.
>
> Ah, ok. Agreed, that's a bug. Where does it resume in that case?

I recall seeing this; it resumes with just a few seconds left in the last
song in the folder or playlist, as if it doesn't realize it was finished.
I'd provide more details if I could remember them. It was a daily build
from March, but since I update them fairly often I can't say which ATM.
I'll take better notes next time if no one else provides the details in
the mean time. =)