Subject: Re: Resume

Re: Resume

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> Michael O'Quinn wrote:
> > If it would at least
> > not resume when the playlist runs out, it would be a big improvement.
>
> Ah, ok. Agreed, that's a bug. Where does it resume in that case?

*grin*

One "buffer-full" before the song ends. If the song ends at, say, 3:25,
and the last read (spin-up and red light flashes) is at, say, 2:42, then
it'll resume at 2:42.

Also, referring back to the original bug report, 622833, I was not
entirely correct when I stated this was not fixed. That bug report
actually reported two things: (1) This unwanted resume I've been yakking
about, and (2) when it does (1), it also starts the list over as though
Repeat has been set to All, even when Repeat is set to No.

(2) has been fixed, but (1) hasn't. (Or it re-appeared...)

Michael