Subject: Re: Hebrew

Re: Hebrew

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:51:35 -0600

> I tried to load hebrew fonts and menus, I either get giberish or hebrew from
left to right. I am trying to understand why, and what am I doing wrong.

It is working as coded when you get the hebrew from left to right.
There hasn't been any code added to draw from right to left.

So this likely needs to be debugged in two stages: first, getting the
proper character symbols, (which will incorrectly display left-to-right),
and second, rewriting the text draw code to draw right-to-left,
when a hebrew font is loaded.

Regards,

Greg