Subject: Updated Bookmark Release - 2003-04-09

Updated Bookmark Release - 2003-04-09

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:11:32 -0800

Well, looks like it's time to have another release of the bookmark patch
(pesky family and job have been keeping me busy).

First off, I want to thank Henrik for all his help in getting this release out
with all the changes it has (most of which are his). The big change (his) is
the addition of code that will allow bookmarking to work on models other then
the Recoder.

You can download a compiled version at:
http://www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks-20030409.zip

And I've submitted a patch at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=669440&group_id=44306&atid=439120

And here are the changes:
01. Incorporated Henrik's code to enable Player
    model Archos's to work (I haven't tested it
    so I don't know how well it works).
02. Incorporated Henrik's code to enable bookmarking
    to work with the simulator (I haven't tested it
    so I don't know how well it works).
03. Incorporated Henrik's code to make my code a bit
    more efficient. (Hmm, are we noticing a pattern?)
04. Incorporated Henrik's code to finally have an
    icon for bookmark files.
05. Henrik Backe's code to use splash instead of a
    custom function (and it looks way cooler).
06. Fixed a big old bug in my code that prevented
07. Updated to 2003-04-09 CVS code.
08. Re-did some of the bookmark display text to better
    reflect how bookmarking now works (see last release
    change notes).

As always, send bugs or suggestions to:
rockbox_dev <at> samuraipanda <dot> com

Ben