Subject: Re: Rockbox manual

Re: Rockbox manual

From: Mark Bright <Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 08:28:42 +0100

On Page 9 of 41:
Delete: we can only delete files, not folders. Rockbox will ask for
confirmation before deleting a file.
OK, it does, but what is the key press / combination to accept or reject?

One point here, is - should this response be part of the message on screen
which would make it self-documenting, rather than rely on a printed manual.
Although it should probably be in the manual also.

Mark