Subject: Re: Resume from deleted files

Re: Resume from deleted files

From: rockbox <rockbox_at_scout-family.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:29:08 -0700

Let's not go so far as to say "if they changed the disk."

I still want resume to start song C at the 67 minute mark regardless if
I've added songs D & E and deleted songs A & B.

I can see making the resume feature invalid if song C is missing, but the
"changed the disk" comment encompasses more than I think you truely meant.