Subject: Re: Resume from deleted files (possibly related issue?)

Re: Resume from deleted files (possibly related issue?)

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:20:46 +0200

Jos Laake wrote:
> This may just be a behavioural question rather than a
> bug (or a feature), but I am wondering... If Rockbox
> asks "Resume?" and I say *NO*, shouldn't it erase the
> "Resume" point marker?

No. The thinking is that if you have resume enabled, most of the time you turn on the archos you will want to resume. It's a lot more work returning to the resume point after accidentally answering "no" than it is to say no the times you don't want to resume.

> What I really want is to get it to stop asking me if
> I want to resume. Is there a setting somewhere to
> turn this feature off?

Yes. The "Ask once" option clears the resume info if you answer No.

--
Björn