Subject: Re: Version 2.0 released

Re: Version 2.0 released

From: David <WarpDag_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:51:42 +0800

Yes guys, once again, many many many many many thanks!

And we must keep in mind that they do this awesome job on their free time. And when you compare what they achieved to what the (paid) Archos guys did, you cannot stop smiling ;) I still wonder how you did so much guys... especially when I remember the very first heartbeats of rockbox, so much work has been done since then!

Come on folks, let's give them a big thank all together!

- David