Subject: Re: Version 2.0 released

Re: Version 2.0 released

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:12:17 -0400

David wrote:
> Yes guys, once again, many many many many many thanks!
>
> And we must keep in mind that they do this awesome job on their free
> time. And when you compare what they achieved to what the (paid)
> Archos guys did, you cannot stop smiling ;) I still wonder how you
> did so much guys... especially when I remember the very first
> heartbeats of rockbox, so much work has been done since then!
>
> Come on folks, let's give them a big thank all together!

The Rockbox dev team has my undying and eternal gratitude. I started
using it a couple of weeks after I got my Recorder 20 last year, and the
Archos firmware has never been back. I'm still discovering the key
combos for some of those not-so-well documented features (OK, I'll read
the new manual someday), but that just adds to the fun, IMO. =P