Re: RE : Off Subject: Mailing list modification request

From: Andreas Stemmer <Andreas.Stemmer_at_web.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:26:03 +0200

> personally, I would like it, if there is something like [rock..] in the
> subject line. since i don`t sort my mails automatically and they are
> all "flat" in the incoming folder, I just see "from" "subject" and
> "date" - so I have to open the mail to see that it is from the
> rockbox list.

Why? It's no problem to create a rockbox folder and have the mail client of
your choice sort all the rockbox mails into this folder.

> I often read mail via webmail, and i also have no option there,
> to see, from which list a mail has been received.

You use GMX, don't you? Have you ever tried the filter options of the GMX
web interface?

Btw, I wouldn't mind having a [RBX] or something like that in the subject
line, but I don't think it's necessary.

Andreas Stemmer