Subject: Re: no mac users?

Re: no mac users?

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

John

Can you copy files onto the drive, then unmount the drive, re-mount it,
and then copy the files back OFF the drive and they still have the same
name and still work the same?

If not, maybe there is something wrong with the drive. If so, I would
suspect that maybe something is mangling the names of the files. I'm not
a Mac expert, but that's my 2 cents.