Subject: Post recording test summary

Post recording test summary

From: David Reis <dlr_at_cbord.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:16:15 -0400

Following the recording test today I found that my Archos would not boot to
OS.

The Hard drive tries to spin up but does not seem to have enough battery to
do so.

It may be that at least in the case of my testing w/battery power (not
plugged in to the ac charger) I run out of juice enough to spin up the hard
drive. Is this the possible cause of the *PANIC* ?

I will test tomorrow using external power and see if I get similar results.

Thanks

Bubba