Subject: Playlist finally working in Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox 2.0 - French

Playlist finally working in Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox 2.0 - French

From: Eric Lassauge <lassauge_at_mail.dotcom.fr>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:45:48 +0200

        As it was stated the "too long strings for player" is the problem,
I did'nt find where but I recompiled a french version with smallest
strings and now it's working. The problem MUST be present with the other
languages, it's now time to correct it in the code, not the strings :->

Here is my diff file:

*** francais.lang.orig Sat Apr 12 00:42:49 2003
--- francais.lang Fri Apr 25 10:33:33 2003
***************
*** 1,12 ****
  id: LANG_SOUND_SETTINGS
  desc: in the main menu
  eng: "Sound Settings"
! new: "Réglages son"

  id: LANG_GENERAL_SETTINGS
  desc: in the main menu
  eng: "General Settings"
! new: "Réglages généraux"

  id: LANG_GAMES
  desc: in the main menu
--- 1,12 ----
  id: LANG_SOUND_SETTINGS
  desc: in the main menu
  eng: "Sound Settings"
! new: "Réglages Son"

  id: LANG_GENERAL_SETTINGS
  desc: in the main menu
  eng: "General Settings"
! new: "Réglages Généraux"

  id: LANG_GAMES
  desc: in the main menu
***************
*** 101,112 ****
  id: LANG_PLAYLIST_LOAD
  desc: displayed on screen while loading a playlist
  eng: "Loading..."
! new: "Chargement..."

  id: LANG_PLAYLIST_SHUFFLE
  desc: displayed on screen while shuffling a playlist
  eng: "Shuffling..."
! new: "Mélange en cours..."

  id: LANG_PLAYLIST_PLAY
  desc: displayed on screen when start playing a playlist
--- 101,112 ----
  id: LANG_PLAYLIST_LOAD
  desc: displayed on screen while loading a playlist
  eng: "Loading..."
! new: "Charge..."

  id: LANG_PLAYLIST_SHUFFLE
  desc: displayed on screen while shuffling a playlist
  eng: "Shuffling..."
! new: "Mélange..."

  id: LANG_PLAYLIST_PLAY
  desc: displayed on screen when start playing a playlist
***************
*** 146,157 ****
  id: LANG_TIME_SET
  desc: used in set_time()
  eng: "ON To Set"
! new: "ON pour valider"

  id: LANG_TIME_REVERT
  desc: used in set_time()
  eng: "OFF To Revert"
! new: "OFF pour annuler"

  id: LANG_HIDDEN
  desc: in settings_menu
--- 146,157 ----
  id: LANG_TIME_SET
  desc: used in set_time()
  eng: "ON To Set"
! new: "ON: valider"

  id: LANG_TIME_REVERT
  desc: used in set_time()
  eng: "OFF To Revert"
! new: "OFF: annuler"

  id: LANG_HIDDEN
  desc: in settings_menu
***************
*** 431,442 ****
  id: LANG_KEYLOCK_ON_PLAYER
  desc: displayed when key lock is on
  eng: "Key Lock ON"
! new: "Clavier ver."

  id: LANG_KEYLOCK_OFF_PLAYER
  desc: displayed when key lock is turned off
  eng: "Key Lock OFF"
! new: "Clavier dév."

  id: LANG_KEYLOCK_ON_RECORDER
  desc: displayed when key lock is on
--- 431,442 ----
  id: LANG_KEYLOCK_ON_PLAYER
  desc: displayed when key lock is on
  eng: "Key Lock ON"
! new: "Vérrouillé"

  id: LANG_KEYLOCK_OFF_PLAYER
  desc: displayed when key lock is turned off
  eng: "Key Lock OFF"
! new: "Dévérrouillé"

  id: LANG_KEYLOCK_ON_RECORDER
  desc: displayed when key lock is on
***************
*** 486,492 ****
  id: LANG_ID3_NO_TITLE
  desc: in wps when no title is avaible
  eng: "<No Title>"
! new: "<aucun titre>"

  id: LANG_ID3_ARTIST
  desc: in wps
--- 486,492 ----
  id: LANG_ID3_NO_TITLE
  desc: in wps when no title is avaible
  eng: "<No Title>"
! new: "<sans titre>"

  id: LANG_ID3_ARTIST
  desc: in wps
***************
*** 511,522 ****
  id: LANG_ID3_TRACKNUM
  desc: in wps
  eng: "[Tracknum]"
! new: "[N° de Piste]"

  id: LANG_ID3_NO_TRACKNUM
  desc: in wps if no track number is avaible
  eng: "<No Tracknum>"
! new: "<aucun N° de piste>"

  id: LANG_ID3_LENGHT
  desc: in wps
--- 511,522 ----
  id: LANG_ID3_TRACKNUM
  desc: in wps
  eng: "[Tracknum]"
! new: "[Piste]"

  id: LANG_ID3_NO_TRACKNUM
  desc: in wps if no track number is avaible
  eng: "<No Tracknum>"
! new: "<aucun No de piste>"

  id: LANG_ID3_LENGHT
  desc: in wps
***************
*** 526,537 ****
  id: LANG_ID3_PLAYLIST
  desc: in wps
  eng: "[Playlist]"
! new: "[Liste musicale]"

  id: LANG_ID3_BITRATE
  desc: in wps
  eng: "[Bitrate]"
! new: "[Taux d'encodage]"

  id: LANG_ID3_FRECUENCY
  desc: in wps
--- 526,537 ----
  id: LANG_ID3_PLAYLIST
  desc: in wps
  eng: "[Playlist]"
! new: "[Liste]"

  id: LANG_ID3_BITRATE
  desc: in wps
  eng: "[Bitrate]"
! new: "[Encodage]"

  id: LANG_ID3_FRECUENCY
  desc: in wps
***************
*** 571,577 ****
  id: LANG_F3_STATUS
  desc: in wps F3 pressed
  eng: "Status"
! new: "Statut"

  id: LANG_F3_SCROLL
  desc: in wps F3 pressed
--- 571,577 ----
  id: LANG_F3_STATUS
  desc: in wps F3 pressed
  eng: "Status"
! new: "Etat"

  id: LANG_F3_SCROLL
  desc: in wps F3 pressed
***************
*** 756,762 ****
  id: LANG_TETRIS_LOSE
  desc: tetris game
  eng: "You Lose!"
! new: "PERDU!!"

  id: LANG_TETRIS_LEVEL
  desc: tetris game
--- 756,762 ----
  id: LANG_TETRIS_LOSE
  desc: tetris game
  eng: "You Lose!"
! new: "Perdu !"

  id: LANG_TETRIS_LEVEL
  desc: tetris game
***************
*** 766,772 ****
  id: LANG_FILTER
  desc: setting name for dir filter
  eng: "Show Files"
! new: "Montrer fichiers"

  id: LANG_FILTER_ALL
  desc: show all files
--- 766,772 ----
  id: LANG_FILTER
  desc: setting name for dir filter
  eng: "Show Files"
! new: "Montrer Fichiers"

  id: LANG_FILTER_ALL
  desc: show all files
***************
*** 1061,1067 ****
  id: LANG_DISK_STAT
  desc: disk size info
  eng: "Disk: %d.%dGB"
! new: "Disque: %d.%dGo"

  id: LANG_RECORDING
  desc: in the main menu
--- 1061,1067 ----
  id: LANG_DISK_STAT
  desc: disk size info
  eng: "Disk: %d.%dGB"
! new: "DD: %d.%dGo"

  id: LANG_RECORDING
  desc: in the main menu
***************
*** 1196,1212 ****
  id: LANG_QUEUE_FULL
  desc: queue buffer full
  eng: "Queue Buffer Full"
! new: "Buffer de queue plein!"

  id: LANG_QUEUE_QUEUED
  desc: queued track name %s
  eng: "Queued: %s"
! new: "Mis en queue: %s"

  id: LANG_QUEUE_TOTAL
  desc: number of queued tracks %d
  eng: "Total Queued: %d"
! new: "Total mis en queue: %d"

  id: LANG_ALARM_MOD_ALARM_MENU
  desc: The name of the additional entry in the main menu for the RTC alarm
mod.
--- 1196,1212 ----
  id: LANG_QUEUE_FULL
  desc: queue buffer full
  eng: "Queue Buffer Full"
! new: "Buffer de file plein!"

  id: LANG_QUEUE_QUEUED
  desc: queued track name %s
  eng: "Queued: %s"
! new: "Mis en file: %s"

  id: LANG_QUEUE_TOTAL
  desc: number of queued tracks %d
  eng: "Total Queued: %d"
! new: "Total mis en file: %d"

  id: LANG_ALARM_MOD_ALARM_MENU
  desc: The name of the additional entry in the main menu for the RTC alarm
mod.
***************
*** 1216,1222 ****
  id: LANG_ALARM_MOD_ERROR
  desc: The text that tells that the time is incorrect (for the RTC alarm
mod).
  eng: "Alarm Time Is Too Soon!"
! new: "le réveil est trop tôt!"

  id: LANG_ALARM_MOD_KEYS
  desc: Shown key functions in alarm menu (for the RTC alarm mod).
--- 1216,1222 ----
  id: LANG_ALARM_MOD_ERROR
  desc: The text that tells that the time is incorrect (for the RTC alarm
mod).
  eng: "Alarm Time Is Too Soon!"
! new: "Le réveil est trop tôt!"

  id: LANG_ALARM_MOD_KEYS
  desc: Shown key functions in alarm menu (for the RTC alarm mod).
***************
*** 1286,1292 ****
  id: LANG_PLAYER_KEYBOARD_BACKSPACE
  desc: Backspace alternative in player keyboard interaction
  eng: "Backspace"
! new: "Del"

  id: LANG_PLAYER_KEYBOARD_DELETE
  desc: Delete alternative in player keyboard interaction
--- 1286,1292 ----
  id: LANG_PLAYER_KEYBOARD_BACKSPACE
  desc: Backspace alternative in player keyboard interaction
  eng: "Backspace"
! new: "Suppr"

  id: LANG_PLAYER_KEYBOARD_DELETE
  desc: Delete alternative in player keyboard interaction
***************
*** 1296,1302 ****
  id: LANG_PLAYER_ONPLAY_1
  desc:
  eng: "\x81 Queue"
! new: "\x81 Queue"

  id: LANG_PLAYER_ONPLAY_2
  desc:
--- 1296,1302 ----
  id: LANG_PLAYER_ONPLAY_1
  desc:
  eng: "\x81 Queue"
! new: "\x81 File"

  id: LANG_PLAYER_ONPLAY_2
  desc:
***************
*** 1306,1312 ****
  id: LANG_QUEUE
  desc: The verb/action Queue
  eng: "Queue"
! new: "Queue"

  id: LANG_REALLY_DELETE
  desc: Really Delete?
--- 1306,1312 ----
  id: LANG_QUEUE
  desc: The verb/action Queue
  eng: "Queue"
! new: "File"

  id: LANG_REALLY_DELETE
  desc: Really Delete?
***************
*** 1351,1357 ****
  id: LANG_CPU_SLEEP
  desc: in system_settings_menu() (removed)
  eng: ""
! new: "Economie d'énergie"

  id: LANG_SETTINGS_LOADED1
  desc: Feedback shown when a .cfg file is loaded
--- 1351,1357 ----
  id: LANG_CPU_SLEEP
  desc: in system_settings_menu() (removed)
  eng: ""
! new: ""

  id: LANG_SETTINGS_LOADED1
  desc: Feedback shown when a .cfg file is loaded
***************
*** 1381,1387 ****
  id: LANG_CHANNEL_STEREO_NARROW_PLAYER
  desc: in sound_settings
  eng: "St. Narrow"
! new: "Réduction st."

  id: LANG_CHANNEL_STEREO_NARROW_RECORDER
  desc: in sound_settings
--- 1381,1387 ----
  id: LANG_CHANNEL_STEREO_NARROW_PLAYER
  desc: in sound_settings
  eng: "St. Narrow"
! new: "Sté. réduite"

  id: LANG_CHANNEL_STEREO_NARROW_RECORDER
  desc: in sound_settings
***************
*** 1391,1397 ****
  id: LANG_CHANNEL_STEREO_WIDE
  desc: in sound_settings
  eng: "Stereo Wide"
! new: "Elargissement stéréo"

  id: LANG_CHANNEL_KARAOKE
  desc: in sound_settings
--- 1391,1397 ----
  id: LANG_CHANNEL_STEREO_WIDE
  desc: in sound_settings
  eng: "Stereo Wide"
! new: "Sté. large"

  id: LANG_CHANNEL_KARAOKE
  desc: in sound_settings
***************
*** 1422,1424 ****
--- 1422,1435 ----
  desc: Tells the user that the selected file is not a VBR file
  eng: "Not a VBR file"
  new: "Fichier non VBR"
+
+ id: LANG_VBRFIX
+ desc: The context menu entry
+ eng: "Update VBR file"
+ new: "Mise à jour fichier VBR"
+
+ id: LANG_FADE_ON_NP
+ desc: options menu to set fade on next/previous
+ eng: "Fade On Next/Previous"
+ new: "Fondu au Suivant/Précédent"
+

| Eric Lassauge <lassauge_at_mail.dotcom.fr>       |
|               http://lassauge.free.fr/        |