Subject: "Resume" problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20

"Resume" problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20

From: Samuel Kaufman <skaufman_at_med.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:32:33 -0400

I press the Off button to stop the machine from playing. Then I power
down by holding down the Off button. In the previous Rockbox version (v
1.x) this worked fine. However, now I am asked if I want to Resume when
I power up. This should only occur, I thought, if I turned off the
machine mid-track, or if it powered down abruptly.

Any idea what is going on?? Have I described the problem adequately?

Thanks!!