Subject: Re: Battery Size, RAM size

Re: Battery Size, RAM size

From: Brent Geery <fasttimes_at_mochamail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:49:47 -0700

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:58:35 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing
<linus_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Adam Zolkover wrote:
> > Thanks for the info, however, when I asked about the battery capacity of
> > the FM recorder, I did not mean the runtime on a single charge, but
> > rather the battery capacity in mAh.
>
> 2200mAh.

Archos really blew it with the FM, abandoning NiMH for Lithium Ion.
NiMH around that capacity are easily available, and cheap, whereas
Lithium's cost an arm and a leg, in comparison.

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)
Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org