Subject: Re: Single play mode

Re: Single play mode

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> Gonz wrote:
> > HI
> > How about a single track play mode? i have some long files over 2hours
> > long and sometimes only want to play just the one from a directory, say
> > late at night.
> > What do you think?
> > Gonz
>
> Create a playlist consisting of just that one track. Set repeat to
> 'none'. Voila!

But unless I'm horribly mistaken, there's no way to create a playlist on
the fly with only one song in it. I suppose if there were a playlist
editor this might be possible, but still cumbersome.

I often fall asleep with a long meditation track, and would like the unit
to stop after that track. This is a feature I would use 5 or more times a
week.

So, I vote for Single Play Mode. (Unless, of course, it's Too Complicated
for Those Who Code. ;-)

Michael