Subject: RE: Single play mode and feature bloat

RE: Single play mode and feature bloat

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:29:53 +0200

>I wonder if some of the more "specialized" stuff could be #ifdef'ed
>out in the UI code by default, and each user could #define them in
>if needed.

To be honest, if a patch for auto cue would be done it would make me
install the compiler environment to use it if I need to remove other
parts.. I would even consider building a 'DJ mode' and 'leisure mode'
firmware version and ROLO between them as needed.

Hell, the DJ mode would not need recording so I could leave that out
and put auto cue in instead if that's possible.

Sound like we need module based FW now. ;)