Subject: RE: Single play mode

RE: Single play mode

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:38:12 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Paul van der Heu wrote:

> Come to think of it, it would be REAL cool if we could FF/REV through
> a track with audio on and set a cue point.. so you can skip a slow
> intro and start 'on the beat'..

Real cool, yes. But after all, isn't it better to have/do an external tool
that chops the files at your demand?

Less cool, but also less need for "unnecessary" code and remain focus on
what an MP3-player should/shouldn't do...

...but the source is free for everybody to do whatever they want.

 // Kjell