Subject: Re: RE : Finally, FM Radio support

Re: RE : Finally, FM Radio support

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 11:32:05 +0200

SeeSchloss wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Great !!
> The FM works well ! The stations are detected without any problem.
> However, the radio radio still works after exiting and there is no mean
> to turn it off, I'm even able to play both radio and an MP3 file at the
> same time.

Will fix that soonish. A temporary solution is to enter the recording
screen and back again. No need to record anything, just enter it and return.

You can actually record the radio, just select Line In as the source.

> And ability to load the RSTATION.BIN would be great.

Never ever. That file is a binary blob. It's against my religion to use
binary blobs for storage. :-)

We will use a text file for that.

Linus