Subject: Re: Can I post attachments?

Re: Can I post attachments?

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 00:46:57 +0200

Haven't you read Rockbox mail list's welcome message when you subscribed ?

"There is a 50 KB limit to mails. All mails bigger than this are silently
ignored. If you want to share large data (such as test files) put it on a
web or ftp server and post a link to it."

I think it answers your question and explains that your post does not
show up...

Jean.