Subject: Re: Charging problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder

Re: Charging problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder

From: Tim Molinaro <tjmsport_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 20:54:55 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I have mine set to "yes" as well.

I am ok with all the estimates of the battery life, the thing that drives me
crazy is that it seems to be actaully correct. As, I figured it was an
estimate, and knowing that I should get maybe another 2 hours or so, but
when it actaullys stop working when the estimate says 5-9% within 3 hours.
That would tell me that either it is a very accurate estimate and something
is draining the batteies, or the batteries still have plenty of time on
them and the software is stopping the player based on the estimated time
left of 5-9%...

Tim