Subject: Rockboxers in and around Stockholm, Sweden

Rockboxers in and around Stockholm, Sweden

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:39:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

This message is directed to Rockboxers located in and around Stockholm,
Sweden.

We (as in the Haxx dudes: me, Björn, Linus and Kjell) are planning a "pub
evening" in Stockholm city on the evening of June 5th 2003.

We invite you to join us, have a beer and talk assembler bootup code all
night long[*]!

If this sounds interesting, then go here => http://www.haxx.se/home/snaxx/
(which should be updated with a location some day "soon"). The web page is in
Swedish, as we don't expect any foreigners. If you *are* a foreigner and
would like to come by, I'm sure we can arrange a translation! ;-)

[*] = yes, you are allowed to talk about other things as well, as long as you
remember to keep geeky and computer-oriented in that lovely way your
girlfriend/wife/husband hates.